Complete Your Medical Fitness Screening in Just 30 Minutes!
Get your fitness test for UAE Residency completed in minimum waiting time at our state-of-art
center. The fastest medical test results in all of UAE.
Why Choose Our Medical Fitness Examination Center for Residency Visa?
Our Smart Salem medical center located in City Walk is enabled by Artificial Intelligence and a
range of technology. We use this cutting-edge technology to provide exceptional service to all
What Does The Residency Visa Screening Include?
- A simple blood test
- A chest X-Ray
What Documents Are Required for the Medical Fitness Examination?
- New residence visa: Original Passport and Entry Permit
- Renewal of Visa (Same Sponsor): Original Passport/ Emirates ID
- Renewal Of Visa (Different Sponsor): Original Passport/ Emirates ID and Change Status
- Golden visa for new Expatriates: Original Passport
- Golden visa for a current residence visa: Original Passport/ Emirates ID
Book your Medical Fitness Appointment on Sundays
Book a medical test for the visa today for the ultimate VIP experience. To make an appointment for Dubai medical check-up for the UAE residency visa, contact us at:
SMART SALEM OPERATING HOURS
Sun. (City Walk Only)
07:00 am to 02:30 pm
Mon. to Thu.
07:00 am to 09:30 pm
07:30 am to 11:30 am
04:00 pm to 08:00 pm
What Fees Do We Charge for Medical Fitness Screening?
- 700AED - 30 minute medical fitness test
- 50AED - premium service charge
As a first step in the residency process to the UAE, all expatriates to the United Arab Emirates are required to undergo the medical fitness screening
This service enables customers to apply for medical fitness test which is necessary to complete the visa procedure with the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs-Dubai.
Expatriates who are coming to Dubai for the purpose of work, residence, or to study, are eligible to apply for this service. Depending on the visa type, this includes a blood test as well as an X-Ray examination.